Darine Ameyed, Ph.D. in engineering, Software and Information Technologies (ÉTS-2017). She received an M.Msc applied IA ( Columbia university US-2019). She obtained her M.Sc. in Digital Art and Technology from the University Rennes 2 (U.R.2) (University of Upper Brittany, France) in 2010. She earned her M.Sc. Multimedia Engineering from the University Paris Est Marne la Vallée (U.P.E.M) (University of Paris 11, France) in 2008. She received a B.Sc. in computer science and Management from the Institut Supérieur de Gestion (I.S.G) (University of Tunis, Tunisia) in 2005. She is currently a research associate at Synchromédia lab, École Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS), Montreal. Also, an expert in United for smart and sustainable cities (U4SSC)-International Telecommunication Union- ITU-UN. She has been a scientific program and project manager at CIRODD (2015-2019), Co-founder and CEO of NyX-R (2015-2018), a tech advisor for tech and science-based startups. On the other hand, she has a long multidisciplinary academic and industrial career in Canada, Europe, and Africa in the areas of software engineering, mobile computing, ERP system management, art, and entrepreneurship. Her research interests include Predictive Modeling, Context-Aware System, Ambient Intelligence (AmI), C-IoT, Human-Centered Computing, Machine Learning, Activity Recognition, Human-Machine Interaction (HMI), Data security and privacy in IoT platforms and computational sustainability.
- Mobility Prediction in Pervasive Context-Awareness System
- Sustainable innovation in the digital transition and disruptive technologies age
- Spatiotemporal context modelling in pervasive context-aware computing environment: a logic perspective
- A slow read attack using cloud
- A spatiotemporal context definition for service adaptation prediction in a pervasive computing environment.
- A survey of prediction approach in pervasive computing.